Saturday, March 25, 2006

Sucker for mushy movies ?

Two weeks ago, I finally got to see Pretty Woman from the beginning till the end without any interruption. And i thoroughly enjoyed myself.

I totally and thouroughly enjoy these mushy romantic light hearted comedies more than any other genre of cinema.

I dont understand why is it so that i enjoy mushy cinema but i cant stand books that fall in this genre (the mushy light hearted romantic ones). When it comes to books, my preference leans towards mystery, edge of the seat action and roaring comedies, heavily mushy books are a complete turn off.

Does this indicate that my preferences are putting me in the category of people who are well balanced, or is it just so that i need to get more patient at reading books and get a nice hi fidelity home theatre system to watch my movies :)..... !!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea mosthu bore aa re ......... it says a lot about you ....... Nice !