Thursday, November 03, 2005

My team and Work - I

From now on i will publish a series of blogs that will focus on the environment at work and the team with which i am working at my first job.

Among my team mates are :

SPA - The functional manager - she is steeped in energy. Someday i hope to be able to lead a team the way she does.

RNM & KS - the tech leads - great people to work with. I have really no fears or inhibitions working with these people. These people are the ones making my work environment extremely conducive to continuous evolution in terms of personal development and technical knowledge repository.

JRK AR ARg BB PC - my contemporaries - though some are way too senior i find them very cooperative and easy to get along with. I admire certain qualities in each and every one of them.

The first phase of my career i intend to spend in imitation. The best and fastest way in which i can develop myself professionally is by the method of imitation. I intend to imitate the good practices that my contemporaries and managers are practicing and avoid practices that i feel would be detrimental to my advancement.

The stuff i am working on is intersting and challenging. But there is one thing that i have to remember. Everything is ephemeral. The only thing permanent is the character that i build for myself based on my experiences and the knowledge that i gain at work.

No comments: